- Both primary and secondary schools are welcome to take part in this competition.
- Watch the sample videos below for inspiration.
- Arrange a brainstorming session to choose a song (a well-known song and create new lyrics as Gaeilge to go with it or create an original song)
- Take a vote on the best ideas
- Put together a document with everyone’s role in the video (try to get as many people as possible involved among the students, teachers and parents)
- Here are a few examples of important roles that will need to be filled:
-Person to ask for permission from the principal / teachers / parents
-Team to come up with lyrics
-Teacher to proofread the lyrics
-People to be in the video once it is ready to record
-Team to record the video
-Team to edit the video
- Organise recording equipment to record the video
- Organise a location to record the video (choose a bright, colourful place with a nice background)
- Record and edit the video
- Thank everyone that took part at the end of the video
- Send your entries to Bliain na Gaeilge, 6 Sráid Fhearchair, BÁC 2 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The most important thing – make sure you and your school have a great time celebrating Bliain na Gaeilge!
Deadline: 26 October 2018*
If you need help with this project, we recommend that you contact Clár TechSpace by emailing email@example.com
*This deadline was extended after extensive feedback from teachers and students. In the case that any groups were under pressure with the old deadline, we welcome re-submissions.